Surgery is currently scheduled for Monday, January 9, 2012. I am scheduled to arrive at 6am, surgery is scheduled from 7:30 am to 11:30 am.
I will be at the surgery center adjacent to the "big" hospital in our town. It is expected that I will be in surgery several hours and if all goes as planned, I should be discharged sometime Tuesday, January 10.
During this time, DH will be posting to the blog for me. He will also have my beloved iPad, medical notebook, his work computer and two cell phones if anyone needs to reach him or wishes to encourage him.
The children are staying with friends in our valley. They will have plenty to do and a wolf to play with. Thank you to everyone for your offers of help and your assistance with everything from a listening ear to precious Sabbath memories, and covering church responsibilities for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment