Thanks for stopping by my blog. If my story or any information on this website is beneficial to you or someone you love. Praise the Lord!

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Doc Report

I wrote this Wednesday..and am just now posting. That's what a bad medicine day does to your week.:)

Another visit to Dr. N's office yesterday. This was the 2nd of 3 weekly followup visits before they put me on a longer leash. I saw the PA who said I was doing so well that she was putting me on the longer leash now. Hurrah! No surgical followup for a month unless there is a problem. One more week before I can begin working to regain full range of motion in my arms.

Since we had to go in, we made it a town day. I pretty much sat in the car while DH and Inventor did the running. I did walk through the grocery stores, but that was it. They lifted, pushed and did everything. I am so blessed, I felt like a queen.

By the time we got home, well, I felt like a wrung out dish rag. I sat in my chair and that was it. DH made sure I got my medicine, the PA told me to try that muscle relaxant at night to see if it worked better. It was almost noon today before my brain cleared sufficiently to know or care what was going on around me. That stuff still doesn't work the way I want it too, I may try doing 1/2 dose tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment